It’s amazing how I can only get 3 hours of sleep and:
1. Wake up the second my first alarm goes off.
2. Get a taxi at 4:30am the second I hit a main drag.
3. Sleep my entire first flight
4. Run into a college buddy in my connecting airport because of FourSquare.
5. Find a free seat next to the USB Charger (least cool of the list)
One leg left and official vacation begins!
Purely for musical choice…
Before He Was Jesse Pinkman of the Day: Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul was a contestant on The Price Is Right in 1998, shortly after he moved to L.A. to make it big.
Jay Leno confronted the Emmy winner (and 2012 nominee) with the delightfully Pinkman-esque footage Thursday night.
Decent pizza is pretty good.